TUMBLRINSTAGRAM
EMAIL: vellsv@hotmail.com

currently reading - Eugene O'Neill - Smutek sluší Elektře

04/08/2016

developed//

 Creepy Teepee.

First day the atmosphere was so weird I decided I wannt to sleep till the night, got lost on the way back to the gym, bought potato chips and cried while trying to find the right way back. And then, there she was, my friend from high school, the last person I would expect to be there, walking barefoot towards me while looking quite like a miracle.

Abyss X - I would say Sunday was the best day from the whole festival. this woman was absolutely incredible.

Kateřina's silhouette in GASK gallery and Kateřina's silhouette in the gym where we were charging our phones

Tommy Genesis, the cutest performer from the whole festival (I quite fell in love. quite a lot.)

Selling our stuff since we need to pack our lifes in one suitcase

2 comments:

  1. Dopíči to je tak skvělý. Chci víc pls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. bude toho ještě spoustu a spoustu

      Delete

***